Thursday, June 10, 2010

the poetry of yelp



How descriptive can I get.
Its Falafel and I don't work for the food channel.
It tastes like what its supposed to taste like.



I asked
our waitress
what was
the best dish
with tofu
and she
made a face
like she was
about
to barf
on our table

and said
she didn't like tofu,
so she didn't know.

Super, now I am really excited
for this tofu
that I'm about to order.



There were a lot of girls here last night but all freakin stuck up bitches.
We were just lookin for a chill spot to have a drink after the Sons & Heirs show.
It was like asshole night in New York City
or somethin.
From people in bars to people on sidewalks and to dumbass drivers
who are so chicken to make a left on Delancey.

This night would of rocked if assholes just stayed home.

2 comments:

Redshirt said...

I
asked
for extra
catsup but
was served
mustard instead,
alas.

skramly said...

People who are afraid to make a left on Delancey ruin everything.