Friday, June 10, 2011

the poetry of yelp



the guy kj is a comple fag
song choice sux
and he is rude as fuck

the girl kj
she is a hippie
but really nice
better song choice.

to dark
cant smoke inside
and takes to long to get a drink.

over priced



manager sux
if your young and hot
stay out
he will force you to the back
and
fuck your drunk ass

i know
i worked for him.

way to small of a place.

but best machanical bull in austin



I noticed a couple
boring
straight guys,
one who was ancy
and waiting with a carry-on,
and a nervous sort of dude
who looked the type to be
three drinks
and a locked door
away
from his first gay experience.

But I didn't have the inclination or the energy.

JC kept eyeing
some Hispanic guy
behind me
who N swore wasn't gay,
but his crossed legs
and sensible shoes
said different.

As I lazily sipped on my second vodka tonic,
I was quite abruptly snapped back
to attention
when a gay guy
carrying a burlap man-bag
walked by us
wearing highwater jeans
and tall gladiator shoes.

When asked my opinion, I could only declare
"A true insult to our people."

No comments: