Friday, October 29, 2010

congrats, big city mom!


From today's Post. I like how this topic gave the Post an excuse to run a slideshow of prepubescent girls dressed like sluts. I also like the reasoned responses it inspired in the comments...

Crew-Chief

10/29/2010 7:19 AM

Why should any one care – after all - you Liberals don’t seem to mind your sweet little daughters going to gay parades and looking at men with hairy a55ses in speedo’s and women dressed like Genghis Kahn in 6 inch heels so why should this be an issue.

5 comments:

Redshirt said...

"Sluttiest Scarecrow". Love it.

Anonymous said...

Genghis "Kahn"? I didn't know he was Jewish. I'd actually like to see that costume with 6 inch heels.

l.e.s.ter said...

You'd like to see that costume? Typical liberal with your head up your a55.

Anna San said...

i remember redshirt as quite the lady one halloween many moons ago....

Redshirt said...

I'm proud of my cleavage and am not afraid to show it off!